Tuesday, April 28, 2015

SENSE-ATIONAL

Since my arrival in TN I have been paying serious attention to my senses and how amazing God's creation is. I truly am glad God made me simple,  I'm also glad He made really smart people, but for me little things in life can bring an instant smile to my face.

For instance blowing bubbles








Then watching as they float through the air

The sound of wind chimes


taking a walk and realizing your not alone.....



seeing the rays of the sun before they go to bed for the night

Understanding that at times you are your best friend

watching a rainbow be made before your very eyes and being the treasure at the end of it
finding a bunny, then after a closer look realizing there are two

Sunsets never get old

watching a young girl dance for the Lord

Feeling the emotion of pride as you watch the waving of the American Flag no matter how small

feeling dirt


The way the sun dances off a crystal


Cobbler right out of the oven

When it snows sweet smelling flower pedals


And my all time favorite....laughing

Have a Sense-Ational Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment